The Reformed Institute Celebrates the 500th Reformation Anniversary
Save these 2017 dates for the Reformed Institute’s 500th Reformation Anniversary events and check back on our website for updates.
- January 28, 2017: Convocation – “The Reformation Heritage and the Struggle for Justice” presented by Dr. Allan Boesak at National Presbyterian Church; continental breakfast at 9 a.m. followed by presentation and discussion at 9:30 a.m. Click here for more informati0n.
- February 11, 18, 25 & March 4, 2017: Course – Romans and the Reformation taught by The Rev. James Cubie & Dr. Jon Wood
Click here for the course brochure and registration form.
- March 3-5, 2017: Confirmation Retreat led by Dr. Jonathan Gray at the Bishop Claggett Retreat Ceneter – 3505 Buckeystown Pike, Buckeystown, MD. Click here for the FAQ page about the event.
- June 10, 2017: “Does Christian Unity Matter Anymore?” presented by Dr. Leanne Van Dyk, President of Columbia Seminary (Decatur, GA) and Professor of Theology. Cick here for the presentation text.
- September 23, 2017: Occassional Event – “The Difference the Protestant Reformation Made in Christian Worship” presented by Dr. Elsie McKee. Click here for more information about this event. Click here for a handout from the event.
- November 17-18, 2017: Conference “AFTER ALL THESE YEARS: Reformed and Roman Catholic Perspectives on the Reformations of the 16th Century” presented by Dr. Bruce Gordon & Dr. Brad Gregory. Click here for more information.
Additional 500th Anniversary Information
- Suggested Readings: Reformations of the 16th Century