Sponsoring churches of the Reformed Institute make both a yearly financial commitment and a commitment to be involved in the mission of the organization in the following ways. Sponsoring churches supply a staff member (pastor or educator) and a lay person to serve on the board of the Reformed Institute, attending its meetings and serving on a committee of the board. Active promotion of Reformed Institute programs in the local congregation is expected. Members of sponsoring churches receive a discount in the cost of particular programs like courses, the lay theological colloquy and others. If you would like more information about how your congregation may become a sponsoring church, please contact the Reformed Institute office.
The following are current sponsoring churches:
- Darnestown Presbyterian Church
- First Presbyterian Church, Arlington
- Georgetown Presbyterian Church
- Heritage Presbyterian Church
- Immanuel Presbyterian Church
- Lewinsville Presbyterian Church
- National Presbyterian Church
- Old Presbyterian Meeting House
- Potomac Presbyterian Church
- The Rock Presbyterian Church
- Westminster Presbyterian Church, Alexandria
If you would like more information on how to become a sponsoring church, please contact Program Coordinator: Yvonne McKinney .