Click here for more information on the upcoming 500th Anniversary events.
The Reformed Institute Celebrates the 500th Reformation Anniversary
Save these 2017 dates for the Reformed Institute's 500th Reformation Anniversary events and check back on our website for updates.
- January 28, 2017: Convocation - "The Reformation Heritage and the Struggle for Justice" presented by Dr. Allan Boesak
- February 11, 18, 25 & March 14, 2017: Course - Romans and the Reformation taught by The Rev. James Cubie & Dr. Jon Wood
- March 3-5, 2017: Confirmation Retreat led by Dr. Jonathan Gray
- June 10, 2017: Reformed Institute 500th Anniversary Event - "Does Christian Unity Matter Anymore?" presented by Dr. Leanne Van Dyk, President of Columbia Seminary (Decatur, GA) and Professor of Theology
- September 23, 2017: Occassional Event - "The Difference the Protestant Reformation Made in Christian Worship" presented by Dr. Elsie McKee. Click here for more information on this event.
- November 17-18, 2017: Conference "AFTER ALL THESE YEARS: Reformed and Roman Catholic Perspectives on the Reformations of the 16th Century" presented by Dr. Bruce Gordon & Dr. Brad Gregory. Click here for more information and to register.
Click here to view past program offerings.